1. How long has your company been in business, how much solar have you installed?
2. Is your company NABCEP (North American Board Certified of Energy Practitioners) certified?
3. Are you licensed and insured as a solar installer in my state?
4. Do you subcontract any part of the installation? If yes, to whom? What are their qualifications?
5. How do you adhere to local electrical codes?
6. What are the names of the module and inverter manufacturers? What are their warranties?
7. Can we go over the racks, mounts, and fasteners that will be used?
8. Can I have the names and contact information of three references?
9. Can I see some photos of similar systems that you have installed?
Read the original article here: